|Full name||Pedro Luis Domínguez Quevedo Arilla|
|Birthdate||December 7, 2001|
|Age||21 years old|
|Genders||Trap, Reggaeton, Pop Rap|
|Biography in other languages|
Biography of Quevedo
Pedro Luis Domínguez Quevedo Arilla (December 7, 2001), better known as Quevedo, is a singer. He was born in Madrid, Spain. He is internationally recognized after collaborating with Bizarrap.
The singer Quevedo was born in the Spanish capital, but a few months after his birth his family moved to another continent; he spent five years of his life in Brazil, until his family decided to return to his native Spain. The Domínguez Quevedo settled in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
He attended Claret school. After graduating, he decided to study Business Administration and Management, but he abandoned the course to pursue his dream of becoming a singer.
In the beginning, Quevedo was dedicated to FreeStyle, as he grew up in the Canary Islands, they were very important in his growth and musical tastes.
By 2020, along with his friend and producer Linton, he decided to give free rein to his dream. He began uploading his singles to the YouTube platform. Some of the most well-known by internet users and fans of the genre are: “Planteamiento Erróneo”, “No Me Digas Nada”, “Ahora y Siempre”, among others. Being the latter his most heard hit of 2021, it positioned itself in the 19th position of the List of 50 Most Viral: Global on Spotify.
The following year was a lot more work for the singer. His popularity began to become more noticeable, as he collaborated with La Pantera, Juseph, Cruz Cafuné, Bejo, Abhir Hathi and El Ima on the remix of “Cayó la Noche”. He also worked with Rei on the single “FERNET”, and with the renowned British singer-songwriter, Ed Sheeran, on “2Step”. All of this growing fame led him to the studio of producer and DJ Bizarrap, who is very well-known for his popular sessions that he uploads to the YouTube platform.
It was in July that Quevedo was part of the “Music Sessions Vol. 52”. The duo broke the internet that day and the following days, as within 24 hours it had already positioned itself as #1 in the YouTube trends in Spain.
Currently he has more than 420 million plays. He has more than 4.9 million likes. It’s a clear figure that this collaboration was one of the main reasons why today he is internationally recognized.
Quevedo was working hard in 2022, to be able to release his first album. In September he released the second sneak peek of the album with the single “Vista al Mar”.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
The album is titled “Donde Quiero Estar” (Where I want to be), and its release was on January 20th 2023. It featured collaborations with a few artists like JC Reyes, Omar Montes, and Myke Towers.
Quevedo keeps his personal life private, that’s why it is a bit difficult to know his family and close ones. It’s known that he has a girlfriend after the manager clarified it; afterwards, a few months after ending 2022, the singer posted a story with his partner. In it, the two can be seen embracing on a street in Spain, with the song “Polaris” by the artist Saiko in the background.
The artist has more than 2 million followers on Instagram. On this social network, he usually posts images and videos of his current works, concerts, promotions, and leisure moments with his friends.
Independent works and collaborations that Quevedo has worked on:
- “Planteamiento Erróneo” (Erroneous Approach)
- “En Reformas” (In Reforms)
- “Luna” (Moon)
- “Gris” (Grey)
- “No Me Digas Nada” (Don’t tell me anything)
- “Llegamos” (We arrive)
- “Némesis” (Nemesis)
- “Cógelo Suave” (Take it easy), along with La Pantera and O2 TBB.
- “No Me Olvido” (I don’t forget), along with Juseph.
- “Universitaria” (University student)
- “Cayó La Noche” (The Night Fell), along with La Pantera and Juseph.
- “Piel de Cordero” (Lamb’s skin), along with La Pantera.
- “NANA”, along with Garzi.
- “Ahora y Siempre” (Now and Always), along with Linton.
- “Estás Con Él” (You are with him), along with Wos Las Palmas.
- “Estás Con Él (Acoustic)”, along with Wos Las Palmas.
- “Cayó La Noche” (The Night Fell), along with La Pantera, Juseph, Cruz Cafuné, Bejo, Abhir Hathi and El Ima.
- “Respuesta Cero” (Zero Response), along with BlueFire.
- “Jordan I”, along with Saiko.
- “Si Quieren Frontear” (If they want to front), along with Duki and De La Ghetto.
- “Chamaquita” (Little girl), along with Juseph.
- “Yatekomo”, along with Juseph.
- “2Step”, along with Ed Sheeran.
- “FERNET”, along with Rei.
- “Quevedo: BZRP Music Sessions Vol. 52”, along with Bizarrap.
- “Sin Señal” (Without signal), along with Ovy On The Drums.
- “Vista Al Mar” (Sea View)
- “Punto G” (G-spot)
- “Playa del Inglés” (Playa del Inglés), along with Myke Towers.
Quevedo released his first album on January 20, 2023:
“Donde Quiero Estar” (Where I Want To Be) (2023):
- Intro Speech Cruzzi.
- Ahora Qué. (What Now)
- Vista al Mar. (Sea View)
- Playa del Inglés, with Myke Towers.
- Sin Señal. (Without Signal)
- Dame, with Omar Montes. (Give me)
- Cuéntale. (Tell him)
- Luces Azules. (Blue lights)
- Punto G. (G-spot)
- Muñeca, with JC Reyes. (Doll)
- Me Falta Algo. (I’m missing something)
- Éramos Dos. (We were two)
- Donde Quiero Estar. (Where I want to be)
Biography of Paul McCartney Paul McCartney (born June 18, 1942) is a singer. He was born in Liverpool, England. His...
Biography of Beyoncé Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, known simply as Beyoncé, is an American singer, actress, dancer, entrepreneur, and fashion designer....
BTS’s history BTS (established on June 12th, 2013) is a musical group whose name in English means “Bulletproof Boy Scouts”....
Biography of Wiz Khalifa Wiz Khalifa, whose real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz, is a rap singer born on September...
Metallica history Metallica is an American thrash metal band from Los Angeles and based in San Francisco. It is considered...
Biography of Joaquín Sabina Joaquín Ramón Martínez Sabina (February 12, 1949) is a composer and singer of urban folk-rock, poet,...
Biography of Khaby Lame Khaby Lame (born March 9, 2000) is a social media star and content creator from Senegal,...
Luciano Benetton Biography Luciano Benetton (May 13, 1935) Born in Ponzano, Treviso, Italy. An Italian businessman and fashion designer, co-founder...
Louis Vuitton Biography Louis Vuitton (August 4, 1821 – February 25, 1892) businessman and fashion designer. Founder of the leather...
Peter Drucker biography Peter Drucker (November 19, 1909 – November 11, 2005) writer, consultant, entrepreneur, and journalist. He was born...
Paul Allen biography Paul Gardner Allen (January 21, 1953) entrepreneur, business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. He was born in Seattle,...
Nik Powell biography Nik Powell (November 4, 1950) businessman and co-founder of the Virgin Group. He was born in Great...